SPRINGFIELD — The Springfield Preservation Trust is conducting its annual awards ceremony on Sept. 30 to honor organizations and individuals for historic renovations.
The event it will be held remotely due to the coronavirus pandemic, and offered as a livestream on Facebook at 7 p.m.
The Preservation Awards honor individuals and organizations that help restore and preserve historic places in Springfield.
The Donald Courtemanche Award for Restoration will go to:
- Listen Lynda LLC for the adaptive reuse of the historic Masonic Temple at 339 State St.
- The city of Springfield for the restoration of the front stairs and decorative cornice at the Springfield Central Library, 220 State St.
- DevelopSpringfield for the restoration of the Trinity Block, now known as the Springfield Innovation Center, at 276 Bridge St.
- Icarian Real Estate Advisors for restoration of 120 Mill St.
- Caron Management for stabilization of 116-120 Longhill St.
- Jesse & Emila Lederman for